Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is uniquely qualified to help you take the next step.
Resources for Buying and Selling
All the resources seniors need to help them buy, sell, rent, or relocate.
Whether you're an empty nester looking to downsize or newly retired and searching for your dream home, you probably have a lot of questions.
That's why we've created robust resources to help you prepare for your next move.
Working with me, we can talk about your options:
- Financial assistance and reverse mortgage programs that may benefit you
- Home modifications that will allow you to age in place
- Legal considerations surrounding issues you might face
- How a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® can help you with all of your specific needs
- Get the answers to your unique questions.
Complimentary Senior Resource Guide
As someone over the age of 50, your needs aren't the same as a first-time homebuyer or seller. You might be looking to retire, downsize, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you may have for considering a move, you can depend on an SRES® to guide you through every part of the process.Request Here >>